- Monitors all Contact Center Applications Network Monitoring System and log all information in the monitoring checklist.
- Performs Server checking and log information to monitoring checklist. – such as checking event viewer logs, computing utilizations and uptime.
- Provides assistance in troubleshooting and resolving incident report.
- Collects all details related to Incident/Problem from clients/other group and input all information into Incident Management/Ticketing System.
- Provides regular updates (voice, email, SMS, chat) and work closely to all concerned groups – technical, non-technical group and clients. Input all updates and information into the Incident Management/Ticketing System.
- Performs necessary ticket escalation to Team Leaders, Specialist, Architects and Other Service Delivery Operations Group.
- Visits Customer’s premise to perform application installation and PC related troubleshooting.
- Fulfills client’s various service request.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ECE, CoE, ComSci, IT and ICT related course.
- At least 1 year as Technical Support/Engineer – call handling; PC configuration and troubleshooting; client request handling and ticketing
- Hands on experience in Windows Desktop Operating Systems and Servers
- Experienced working in Contact Center operations is an advantage
- IT Certification such as Microsoft Certification is not required but an advantage
- Ability to interface or communicate with technical and non-technical level
- Open to work in a shifting schedule and on call