- Ensures Data center equipment and facilities operates within maximum effectiveness and efficiency per VITRO standard operating service levels.
- Maintains, monitors and troubleshoots UPS, Genset, FAS, HVAC System, Fire Suppression, Access Controls and Security systems.
- Conducts installation of racks, cages, cable trays and track accessories.
- Conducts installation, calibration troubleshooting, repair and maintaining various electrical, mechanical, electronic, voice and data cabling systems.
- Responds to system maintenance emergencies whenever needed.
- Implement Preventive Maintenance Plan on a regular basis.
- Regularly conducts various testing devices to gauge system/equipment efficiency and diagnose malfunction.
- Responsible for ensuring that everything in the server’s area is in place, clean and in its proper order.
- Assist in supervision of contractors conducting work activities (e.g. repairs, installations, modifications, etc) in the Vitro Data Center premises.
- Adhere to safety rule, regulations, procedures and precautions appropriate to assigned tasks.
- Graduate of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Has basic knowledge on 24×7 Operations and Maintenance of electrical system, air conditioning system, electromech auxiliary system or structured cabling
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Registered Electrical / Mechanical Engineer is preferred
- Open to work on call and 24/7 shift schedule
- Willing to work in either of the following locations : Makati or Pasig