- Generates and collects new product ideas and concepts and identifies opportunities for product development.
- Identifies market opportunities and demand for new product concepts through internal and external research. Track and analyze disruptive technologies, events and companies shaping the digital world to identify new services, strategies and processes.
- Identifies and develops strategic partnership in cooperation with ePLDT’s Strategic Partnership Division leveraging on partner’s unique assets and capabilities that will expedite go-to-market strategy and earn competitive advantage.
- Spearheads the end-to-end product development processes of ePLDT Group from conceptualization to launch in cooperation with identified Cross Functional Team members based on the “learn-build-launch-learn” product development cycle.
- Secures proper business approvals for development and launch new products or services.
- Works closely with the PLDT Marketing and Sales Team in monitoring product performance from launch stage and initiate appropriate solutions in case of product rollout problems.
- Maintains professional relationship with executives, partners and colleagues.
- Provides regular updates and feedback as required by the Management. Monitors post sales activities and track products or service performance if meets customer’s expectations.
- Escalates issues/barriers encountered on projects handled. Understands how to manage risks, factors that influence cost, schedule and performance.
- Prepares project status reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Communications Technology
- At least three (3) years experience in any Cloud technology
- Strong presentation and innovative thinking skills
- Exposure in Marketing and Project Management is a plus